Other ways to donate
Donations by Check
Send checks payable to Breakthrough Silicon Valley to:
Breakthrough Silicon Valley
c/o Hoover Middle School
1635 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA95126
Many companies will match employee contributions. Check with your employer’s HR department for details.
Stocks and Securities
Please call Melissa Johns, Executive Director, at (408) 287-6357. Breakthrough Silicon Valley is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our federal tax identification number is 26-2168102.
This is a list of items we typically need to replenish on an ongoing basis. If you have something to spare, and it’s not on this list, please don’t hesitate to call us at 408-287-6357.
- Art Supplies
- Athletic Equipment
- Books, Curriculum Resources, and Teaching Materials
- Food Store Certificates (Safeway, Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Frequent Flyer Miles
- Games and Costumes
- General Office Supplies: paper, post-its, binders, folders, etc.
- Music Equipment
- Technology Equipment: printers, computers, cameras, pen drives
- Test Prep Books (HSPTC, SSAT, ACT, AP Exams)
- Tickets for Enrichment Activities (museums, cultural or sporting events, etc.)
Breakthrough Silicon Valley is a private, non-profit organization committed to sound fiscal management that supports long-term stability and future expansion.